mj-the king of pop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ THE KING OF POP

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inchat
jocuri
Will you be there Jumpinjacko Paparati cu mj

Jocuri de downloadat

Will you be there Mj-last-dance the last dance Will you be there Michael-Jackson dRES UP MJ Will you be there E-joc-michael-jackson mj dance Will you be there Always-brightest-jackson imbracal pe mj Will you be there Michael_jackson_king_of_pop michael jackson makeover Will you be there Michael-jacksons-moonwalker moonwalker1 Will you be there 65685_1 michael-jackson-pe-skateboard Will you be there Michael-jackson-dress-up-icon-1 imbracal pe michael jckson

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Will you be there

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MichaelJackson
Membru special
Membru  special
MichaelJackson

Puncte : 11721
Data de inscriere : 2010-07-07
Varsta : 26
Localizare : Bacau-Romania

Will you be there Empty
PostSubject: Will you be there   Will you be there EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:05 am

Versuri - m - Michael Jackson - Will You Be There
Download in format txt
Hold Me Like The River Jordan And I Will Then Say To Thee You Are My Friend Carry Me Like You Are My Brother Love Me Like A Mother Will You Be There? Weary Tell Me Will You Hold Me When Wrong, Will You Scold Me When Lost Will You Find Me? But They Told Me A Man Should Be Faithful And Walk When Not Able And Fight Till The End But I'm Only Human Everyone's Taking Control Of Me Seems That The World's Got A Role For Me I'm So Confused Will You Show To Me You'll Be There For Me And Care Enough To Bear Me (Hold Me) (Lay Your Head Lowly) (Softly Then Boldly) (Carry Me There) (Lead Me) (Love Me And Feed Me) (Kiss Me And Free Me) (I Will Feel Blessed) (Carry) (Carry Me Boldly) (Lift Me Up Slowly) (Carry Me There) (Save Me) (Heal Me And Bathe Me) (Softly You Say To Me) (I Will Be There) (Lift Me) (Lift Me Up Slowly) (Carry Me Boldly) (Show Me You Care) (Hold Me) (Lay Your Head Lowly) (Softly Then Boldly) (Carry Me There) (Need Me) (Love Me And Feed Me) (Kiss Me And Free Me) (I Will Feel Blessed) (Spoken) In Our Darkest Hour In My Deepest Despair Will You Still Care? Will You Be There? In My Trials And My Tribulations Through Our Doubts And Frustrations In My Violence In My Turbulence Through My Fear And My Confessions In My Anguish And My Pain Through My Joy And My Sorrow In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow I'll Never Let You Part For You're Always In My Heart.
Back to top Go down
mjislam
Avansat
Avansat
mjislam

Puncte : 10714
Data de inscriere : 2010-07-07

Will you be there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will you be there   Will you be there EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:17 pm

melodia asta a cantat-o earnest valentino la happy hour
Back to top Go down
alexaMJ
Membru special
Membru  special
alexaMJ

Puncte : 10986
Data de inscriere : 2010-07-08
Varsta : 27
Localizare : Bucuresti

Will you be there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will you be there   Will you be there EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:53 pm

dap la maruta prefacutu
Back to top Go down
mj_forever
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
mj_forever

Puncte : 2147493803
Data de inscriere : 2010-06-26
Varsta : 27
Localizare : cugir

Will you be there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will you be there   Will you be there EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:48 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Will you be there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will you be there   Will you be there Empty

Back to top Go down

Will you be there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mj-the king of pop :: MJ Zone :: Versuri-
Jump to: