mj-the king of pop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ THE KING OF POP

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inchat
jocuri
you are not alone Jumpinjacko Paparati cu mj

Jocuri de downloadat

you are not alone Mj-last-dance the last dance you are not alone Michael-Jackson dRES UP MJ you are not alone E-joc-michael-jackson mj dance you are not alone Always-brightest-jackson imbracal pe mj you are not alone Michael_jackson_king_of_pop michael jackson makeover you are not alone Michael-jacksons-moonwalker moonwalker1 you are not alone 65685_1 michael-jackson-pe-skateboard you are not alone Michael-jackson-dress-up-icon-1 imbracal pe michael jckson

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:48 pm

you are not alone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MichaelJackson
Membru special
Membru  special
MichaelJackson

Puncte : 11721
Data de inscriere : 2010-07-07
Varsta : 26
Localizare : Bacau-Romania

you are not alone Empty
PostSubject: you are not alone   you are not alone EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:07 am

Another day has gone I'm still all alone How could this be You're not here with me You never said goodbye Someone tell me why Did you have to go And leave my world so cold Everyday I sit and ask myself How did love slip away Something whispers in my ear and says That you are not alone For I am here with you Though you're far away I am here to stay But you are not alone For I am here with you Though we're far apart You're always in my heart But you are not alone 'Lone, 'lone Why, 'lone Just the other night I thought I heard you cry Asking me to come And hold you in my arms I can hear your prayers Your burdens I will bear But first I need your hand Then forever can begin Everyday I sit and ask myself How did love slip away Something whispers in my ear and says That you are not alone For I am here with you Though you're far away I am here to stay For you are not alone For I am here with you Though we're far apart You're always in my heart For you are not alone Whisper three words and I'll come runnin' And girl you know that I'll be there I'll be there You are not alone For I am here with you Though you're far away I am here to stay For you are not alone For I am here with you Though we're far apart You're always in my heart For you are not alone For I am here with you Though you're far away I am here to stay For you are not alone For I am here with you Though we're far apart You're always in my heart For you are not alone...
Back to top Go down
mjislam
Avansat
Avansat
mjislam

Puncte : 10714
Data de inscriere : 2010-07-07

you are not alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: you are not alone   you are not alone EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:15 pm

si melodia asta ma face sa plang Sad
Back to top Go down
xyz1999
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
xyz1999

Puncte : 567582371
Data de inscriere : 2010-06-26
Varsta : 25
Localizare : Cugir

you are not alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: you are not alone   you are not alone EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:16 pm

avem un membru care il chiama ca si melodia asta divers
Back to top Go down
https://mj-the-king-of-pop.forumgratuit.ro
mj_forever
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
mj_forever

Puncte : 2147493803
Data de inscriere : 2010-06-26
Varsta : 27
Localizare : cugir

you are not alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: you are not alone   you are not alone EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:48 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

you are not alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: you are not alone   you are not alone Empty

Back to top Go down

you are not alone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mj-the king of pop :: MJ Zone :: Versuri-
Jump to: